I love anything made with book pages so I came up with this fun little Halloween craft!
My favorite Halloween decor is homemade, so try these out if you want to get your craft on. Best of all these where free to make because I had everything already on hand.
All you need for these little creepy things are:
- Old book pages
- Water balloons
- Glue gun
- First blow up some little water balloons. Make them the size that you want your base spider body to be.
- Next wet the pages of a book and wrap the paper around the ballon
- Once dry start using your glue gun to shape the spider into its body. A perfect little round ball. Be careful to not burn your fingers! I always use a popsicle stick or pencil for pressing the hot paper and glue together.
- Glue the large ball to the little ball.
- Next it’s time to make the spider legs. For these I just took two toothpicks and glued the ends together with my glue gun. I literally had to hold them together until they dried…lol. Took about a minute per leg, so don’t gob it on or it will take much longer!
- Lastly just stick all your legs in where you want them onto your spider body…and secure them with hot glue.